Thursday, December 23, 2010

Letters To Santa

The following letters came from Magdalena Elementary and Parkview Elementary.

Dear Santa,
My name is Britten Monte. I am 9 years old. Could you buy a present?
I want a Barbie Doll for Christmas.
Love,
Britten Monte

Dear Santa,
My name is Lazarus James Sanchez. I live on 505 9th Street in Magdalena. I am in Mrs. Rices 3rd grade. I am 8 years old and so far I have been learning about money. All I want for Christmas is a game for the computer.
Love,
Lazarus

Dear Santa,
My name is Libby Sedillo. I’m 8 and in 3rd grade and I have five friends. Cheyenne,
God, Catrina and you. I learned not to yell at my brother to be nice or I can’t play with the Wii. Thank you for all the presents you give to the children. Why do you like making toys and working all day long? What color are your eyes? How many Elves do you have? If I’m good will you give me snow on Chrismas day? Please wrap my present of Justin Beiber.
Love,
Libby S.

Santa Claus,
My name is Rose Secatero and I am 9 years old. I am in 3rd grade. What I learned in school is Reading and Math. I want you to give me an Ipod, a Gumball Machine and Laptop. Merry Christmas Santa.
Love,
Rose

Dear Santa Claus,
My name is Kasie Gallegos and my age is 9. I live in New Mexico 96 Chunky Road. I want my parents to be safe and I want an Ipod. What I learned in school is how to use multiplication charts and I learned new reader strategies.
Love,
Kasie

Dear Santa,
My name is Mikhail Gonadonegro, I’m 10 years old and in 3rd grade. My teacher is nice to me. I have been nice to my mom and dad. If you see me nice could you give me 3 presents? I want an Ipod, PSP and S.C.A.R.E.
Love,
Mikhail G.

Dear Santa Claus,
My name is Keithan Minitrez and I am in 3rd Grade and 8 years old. I want a new bike and a new Laptop and Ipod. How are you? I am good and I am working hard Santa.
Love,
Keithan M.

Santa,
My name is Cheyenne Sullivan. Thank you for everything. All I want for Christmas is to have fun with my family. Today my teacher said wed had to write four letters. I had never heard her say that. We’re going to write to Mr. Chambers, our Mom and our Dad and to a service man. We are studying how to write letters. If you are wondering my age, I am 9 years old. You can give me a dollhouse and a puzzle for my sister. One more thing, have a very Merry Christmas Santa.
Love,
Cheyenne Kelly Sullivan

Dear Santa Claus,
My name is Elijah and I’m 9 and in 3rd grade in Mrs. Rice’s class. I wonder how you get from house to house? What I would like is a helicopter with hope and joy. I learned a lot in school. I also learned how to be respectful. I think Christmas is about thankfulness. I hope you save a cookie for me.
Love,
Elijah

Dear Santa,
Hi, I’m Jordan and my last name is Brannon. My parents are Rebecca and Jonathan. I’m in the 3rd grade. We have been studying animal classification and my teachers name is Mrs. Rice. This is what I want for Christmas. Play station games, a phone Case and touch brush.
Love,
Jordan

Dear Santa,
I would really like to have a Play Station for Christmas. I have been a good boy. My name is Carlos. Merry Christmas Santa.
Your Friend,
Carlos

Dear Santa,
I’ve been a very good boy and I would like a computer for my Christmas gift.
Love,
Nathan

My friend Santa,
I have been a really good girl and I would like to have a Hannah Montana Blanket for Christmas please.
Your Friend,
Isabelle

Santa Claus,
I’m a good boy and I hope you can bring me a guitar for Christmas. Thank you Santa.
Love,
Teddy

Dear Santa,
I’ve been a really good girl this year and would like and Ipod for Christmas if you can.
Your friend,
Gabrielle

Dear Santa Claus,
I would like an Ipod for Christmas this year. My name is Mirella and I’ve been a good girl this year.
Your friend,
Mirella

Dear Santa Claus,
My name is Lucy and I would like a Basketball for Christmas this year. I have Been a good girl this year.
Love,
Lucy

Dear Santa,
My name is Catrina Otero. I’m 8 Years old and I’m in 3rd grade. I like Math, spelling and Science. I have 3 Friends. One Libby, the other Kasie and last one Cheyenne. I’m glad you can deliver presents to both big and small kids. I hope you can get me a Wii, phone and Blizzard maker.
Love,
Catrina

Dear Santa Claus,
My name is Kaylena Ganadonegro and I’m 9 years old. I have four friends Rose, Britten, Gavin and Kasie.
All I want for Christmas is an Ipod and an Xbox 360.
Love,
Kaylena G.

Dear Santa,
My name is Josiah Piasso. I am in the 3rd grade and I’m 9 years old. In school I learn Math and Science. How are you doing today Santa? I am fine. What I want for Christmas is an Ipod, DVD player and a book. Merry Christmas to you Santa.
Love,
Josiah Piasso

Dear Santa,
I’m Kyle Julian and I’m 8 years old. I want a football and Ipod. If you get me three things I will be happy. How many Elves do you have? It’s probably so Relaxing for you, that’s why you never have to make toys cause they do it.
Love,
Kyle

Dear Santa Claus,
My name is Gavin Apachito. I like to do Math and Science and reading. I’m doing good in school, Are you happy? I bet it’s fun going into peoples houses. I want an Ipod, Camera and Laptop
Love,
Gavin

Dear Santa,
My name is Keanna Torres. I am in the 3rd grade and I am 8 years old. I would like for Christmas a Laptop, Ipod, crayons and a coloring book. Merry Christmas Santa.
Love,
Keanna

Dear Santa,
I have been a very good boy. I would like a Piano for Christmas.
Your friend,
Jason

Dear Santa,
I have been a very good boy and I would like to have a nice present for Christmas.
Love,
Jordan

Dear Santa Claus,
I have been a good boy and I would like to have a Superman Game for Christmas.
Your friend,
Daniel

Santa Claus,
I’ve been a really good boy. I would like to have a Turtle for Christmas.
Love,
Luther

Dear Santa,
I have been a good and nice girl this year. Please bring me a Play Station for Christmas.
Your friend,
Felicia

Dear Santa,
I have been a really good girl. I would like to have a Barbie Doll for me.
Love,
Ali

Dear Santa,
I’ve been a really good girl and would like a Rocking Horse and Ipod for Christmas.
My name is Angel and Merry Christmas Santa Claus.
Your friend,
Angel

Dear Santa Claus,
My name is Riley and I would like a computer and Guitar because I have been a good boy.
Love,
Riley

Dear Santa,
I have been a very good boy and I would like a Play Station for this Christmas.
Love,
Mary Louise

Dear Santa,
I’ve been a really good girl and would like to have a Rocking Horse and Computer for Christmas.
Love,
Emily

Dear Santa Claus,
I’m a good boy and would like an I Phone for Christmas this year. Thank you.
Love,
Chris

Dear Santa,
What I would like for Christmas is a dollhouse. I’ve been a good girl for most of the year, so maybe you might think about giving me a fake horse but it could walk. And that’s all I want!
Love,
D.D.
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comment:

  1. Dear Santa,
    Thank you for leading me to this blog post. It reminds me of the child in me.
    Love,
    hulag

    ReplyDelete